Are You Interested in Becoming a Vendor with the Regency Cooperative Association?
We are a consumer cooperative consisting of homeowners living in Regency at Dominion Valley, an “active adult” community in Haymarket, Virginia. Our community consists of over 900 single-family, attached, and condominium homes.
The Co-op operates on the premise that its members benefit from recommendations given by neighbors and the discounts that vendors have agreed to offer. Participating vendors are listed on our website, regencycoop.org A listing on the Co-op website brings your business to the attention of our whole community of over 900 households, thereby providing you with a unique free advertising opportunity.
To Be Considered for Inclusion on Our Recommended Vendor Listing:
We must receive a positive recommendation on your service(s) and/or product(s) from a Regency Neighbor. If we have not received this directly, we suggest you provide us the name of someone here with whom you have provided your service and we will contact them.
You must agree to provide a discount to Co-op members which is clearly over and above any other offers you provide to others.
Once the Above two Provisions have been met, Please Send Us a Proposal with the Following Information:
- Your Company Name
- Contact Person
- Company Address
- Company Telephone Number
- Your E-mail Address and/or Company E-mail Address
- Company Website address (if available)
- A comprehensive list of all services/products that your company provides with the regular advertised price for the service/product and the Regency Cooperative Member Price or percent discount, beyond any coupons or discounts that may be displayed on a website or mailer
- The effective date of the above prices (all vendors must commit to a pricing agreement of at least one year’s duration)
- Whether you or your staff has any special qualifications/expertise, as determined by an independent organization (example: Master Plumber or Electrician, certifications, etc.)
To download a vendor application, CLICK HERE
Please Note the Following General Requirements:
- All vendors must be licensed (as appropriate) and insured,
- A copy of your certificate of insurance must be submitted with your proposal,
Once Hired for Any Given Job, Vendors Must Comply with All Regency at Dominion Valley Rules and Regulations including, but not limited to:
- Vendors may not hand-deliver flyers anywhere within Regency at Dominion Valley,
- Contractors may not place company signs on residents’ property,
- Landscapers may not plant in the common areas.
You May Send Your Proposal and Insurance Certificate to:
Or By US mail to:
Regency Cooperative Association
c/o 15536 Fassels Court
Haymarket, VA 20169
Once received, our Board of Directors will review your proposal. Upon completion of our review, you will be contacted regarding the status of your proposal. If you have questions, please send them by e-mail and we will reply as soon as possible.